Useful employment law information
- Discipinary and grievance hearings: what you need to know – very useful blog post introduction to trade union casework
- Trade Union Policy Library
- Your rights at work – Citizens Advice Guide
- Joining a trade union – Gov.uk Guide
- Labour Research Department – an independent research organisation providing information for trade unionists
- Union Home
- Employment Rights Act 1996, chapter 18 – an Act to consolidate enactments relating to employment rights.
- Employment Cases Update
- Relevant cases – I. Toal & Anor vs GB Oils Ltd (Relates to right to be accompanied by the person of your choice at a grievance hearing)
- Life in the UK test – free resource to help people with this exam.
I would like to join your union but i am unsure if a nurse working for NHS can join this union.