The Independent Workers Union of Great Britain (IWGB) is looking for a part-time membership administrator to work on a temporary basis in the first instance helping maintain the union’s membership database.
The post would be for three months, 3.5 hours a week (Saturday morning), and be based in our Angel office. The rate of pay will be LLW + £1, so currently £11.20 an hour, plus generous sick pay, holiday and pension entitlement.
The post will involve:
- entering confidential membership data onto our direct debit system
- updating Excel spreadsheets
- maintaining paper records
- other related tasks including examining our current membership systems and processes and suggesting improvements
The successful candidate will:
- be familiar with Microsoft Office
- have experience of using databases
- be able to handle the responsibility of handling confidential data
- be organised and self-motivated
- have an eye for detail and high levels of accuracy
If you are interested in applying, please contact email@example.com with a short covering letter and CV. The IWGB is an equal opportunity employer, and we particularly welcome applications from black and minority ethnic candidates. The closing date for applications is Friday 25 May 2018.