All University of London IWGB members are invited to our Annual General Meeting (AGM), which will be held on Saturday 27 April at 2pm. It is the most important date in the branch calendar and we urge everyone to make the effort to attend. Food and drink will be provided.
It is your once-a-year chance to:
- find out everything the branch has done in the last action-packed year
- approve the union’s finances
- meet colleagues from across the branch
- stand for election and vote for our officers (see full list of current officers and posts)
- thank our volunteers and activists
- make plans for the next year
Venue: SOAS Main Building, Room B103, 10 Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London WC1H 0XG .
The nearest tube station is Russell Square, and the 59, 168, 68, 91 and 188 buses stop nearby.
More information about the AGM and how to stand as an officer, is available from firstname.lastname@example.org.