It’s that time of year again! Our AGM will take place on Saturday 4th April at 2 pm. This year the meeting will be held in Room DLT, SOAS Main Building, 10 Thornhaugh St, Bloomsbury (full address details here).
Everyone is welcome, and remember this is your chance to:
- Get details on all our achievements during the past 12 months.
- Discuss and decide the direction and future of our branch.
- Run for a position as an official within the branch.
- Elect new officers.
- Elect the delegates to the Union-wide Annual General Meeting.
Every member has a voice! (and a vote!)
The positions we will be electing for the next term are:
- Chair & Vice-Chair
- Secretary and Deputy Secretary
- Treasurer and Deputy Treasurer
- Education Officer
- Campaigns & Recruitment Officer
- BAME Officer
- Women’s Officer
Food and drink is available, A great way to enjoy some time with friend and colleagues, and to find out more about your union. See you on the 4th April!